RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Contestants must be aged between 18 & 26 years of age
- Contestants must be unmarried and have not given birth
- Contestants must be a minimum of 172cm in height
- Contestants must not have any tattoos or body piercings.
- Contestants must not have won another International Pageant other than her National Final.
- Contestants must have been born or have gained residency in the country they wish to represent.
- Contestants must not have previously posed nude or have been involved in any ambiguous photographs or events that would compromise hers or the Tourism World Organisation.
- Host an event in your country that will choose fairly the Miss Tourism Ambassador you wish to represent your country at the Miss Tourism Final.
- The Tourism World Logos and branding must be used in all aspects of your national final.
- You must ensure that the entry criteria for the Miss Tourism Final is fully met.
- Provide your contestant with a wardrobe of clothes required including National Costume.
- Provide a visa if required for your contestant and ensure she has all the correct documentation required to attend the Miss Tourism Final.
- Ensure that all contestant details including, photos, completed registration forms, press release and passport copy is sent to the office at least 6 weeks prior to the final taking place.
If in the eventuality your winner is unable to attend the final you must have a replacement contestant available to take her place.